IR IP cameras or commonly known as network cameras are advanced digital video cameras commonly used for surveillance. Unlike analogue cameras, they can send and receive data via a computer network and the Internet.
Infrared IP cameras provide a good colour video during the day and automatically switches to black and white to accommodate less colour at night.
New vision security provides and installs IR IP cameras. Some of the main features or benefits of these type of cameras include:
- Dual Stream: 1280×720 locally and CIF remotely
- Scheduled record and motion detection
- POE (Power over Ethernet)
- Automatic exposure and white balance
- Support audio with volume adjustable
- Firmware and software updatable
- Free DDNS